Redeemed. Renewed. Restored

"Therefore I am now going to allure her; I will lead her into the desert and speak tenderly to her. There I will give her back her vineyards, and will make the Valley of Achor a door of hope...'In that day,' declares the Lord, 'you will call Me 'my husband'; you will no longer call Me 'my master'.'" -Hosea 2:14-16


"I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion. I will betroth you in faithfulnees, and you will acknowledge the Lord." -
Hosea 2:19-20



Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pleased to Meet You :)

I could never justify in my mind why I would need/want a blog. Then I read Matt's, and Kevin's, and Jenn's, and Chris' and I realized that I was learning from them. They were sharing what the Lord was teaching them with whoever was interested in "listening", and it was helping me. I feel like the Lord reveals lessons to all of us and gives us all stories that we are meant to TELL to others...and this is a place for mine to begin. My hope is that through this blog I am able to process lessons the Lord reveals to me or stories He blesses me with, and in turn you are able to learn something from them too.

So--with that being said, hello! My name is Lindsey. I have been redeemed by an all powerful, all merciful and all-sacrificing Father who calls me His own and who calls me holy. I am here to pursue that holiness through faith and obedience to my Christ, knowing that it is only through His sacrifice that I will one day be reunited with my Father in His Kingdom. I am humbled daily that my Lord would choose, pursue, equip and redeem one such as me, but I stand boldly in the knowledge that He has called me out of darkness into His wonderful light for a purpose, and that my life is dedicated to sharing the saving gospel of Christ and the life He has to offer.

Pleased to meet you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment